What is personal information?
What types of personal information do we collect?
- Autoninja may collect contact details including your name, address, email address, phone number, and information we collect as you access and use our app, including device information, location, and network carrier.
- Autoninja may also access details in documents uploaded by you, such as your driver’s licence, vehicle registration details, and vehicle insurance policy, as well as information maintained by the dealer such as your vehicle’s service history, insurance renewal history, payments history, and reward points history.
How do we collect your personal information?
Autoninja collects personal information in the following manner:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us by using our app;
- Via the Dealer from which you purchase related goods or services;
For what purposes do we collect, use, and disclose your personal information?
- Your personal information enables us and your dealer to set the right context when engaging with you.
- Some of the specific purposes for which we collect, use, and disclose personal information are as follows:
- To verify your identity.
- To issue service and insurance renewal reminders.
- To improve our products and services.
- To address any issues or complaints that you may have.
- To facilitate your request for a test drive.
- To keep track of the repairs and servicing of your vehicle by Dealers.
- To contact you regarding the above, including via SMS and email, by phone, or in any other lawful manner.
To whom do we disclose personal information?
- We may disclose your personal information to third parties in connection with the purposes described above.
- This may include disclosing your personal information to third parties that utilize this information to personalize our app for you, and to perform behavioral analytics.
- We will use reasonable commercial efforts to ensure that such third parties only use your personal information as reasonably required for the purpose we disclosed it to them and in a manner consistent with the applicable laws.
How can you correct the personal information we hold about you?
If you wish to access, correct, or update personal information please report the error through our app, or contact your Dealer directly.